|Information About... ||Action Required? ||What You Need to Know |
|Your business checking, savings and money market accounts || || |
- Your accounts will convert to a new account at First Horizon based on the account type that you currently have.
- Any promotional rate/points you’re currently receiving on your IBERIABANK Money Market account will continue until the stated expiration date. At that time, your rate will be the posted First Horizon interest rate.
|Your account number(s) || || |
- Numbers for your business deposit, loan and line of credit accounts will remain the same unless you are notified separately.
|Your checks and deposit slips || || |
- Deposit accounts: Keep using your existing supply of checks and deposit slips.
– The next time you reorder checks through Harland Clarke after February 18, you’ll receive checks and deposit slips with the First Horizon name and routing number. Do not begin using these checks until February 22.
– If reordering from other check vendors, remember to provide them with the new routing number.
- Lines of Credit: As a reminder, convenience checks can no longer be used after February 22. You may access your available funds at any banking center or at firsthorizon.com.
|Routing number || || |
- Beginning Tuesday, February 22, new electronic transactions should be established using the First Horizon routing number – 084000026. Existing transactions with the IBERIABANK routing number will continue without interruption.
|Wire instructions || || |
- Be sure to update any wire instructions with the new routing number.
- For international wires, the new SWIFT BIC code is FTBMUS44.
- Update your account number if it has changed.
- IMPORTANT: Please do not make any updates prior to February 22. This may cause transactions to be delayed or rejected.
|Statements for business checking, savings and money market accounts || || |
- You’ll receive a final account statement from IBERIABANK with activity through February 18, including interest paid through February 18.
- After conversion, you’ll receive your First Horizon statement(s) at about the same time you received your IBERIABANK statement(s).
- Statements will show the front of checks only. Deposit ticket images can be viewed online.
- Savings account statements will be sent quarterly, or monthly if there is any electronic activity.
|Your Telephone Banking PIN || || |
- Your Telephone Banking PIN will not work after February 18, 2022. The first time you call the First Horizon Business Service Center on or after February 22, you will need to set up a new 4-digit passcode.
|Combined statements || || |
- You’ll receive separate statements for your business accounts. Combined statements will no longer be available after the transition.
|e-Statements || || |
- You will continue to receive free e-Statements if you’re currently enrolled in this service.
- Twelve months of e-Statements will be migrated to firsthorizon.com as part of the conversion. If you need additional statements, please download them for your records prior to February 18.
|Funds availability || || |
- Deposits made at banking centers, ATMs or via Mobile Banking may not be immediately available due to deposit review processes or fraud protection measures designed to help safeguard your account. Please refer to the funds availability section of the Bank Depositor Agreement and Disclosures booklet for more information.
|Automatic payments and transfers || || |
- All recurring payments and debits currently set up will continue without interruption unless you are notified separately.
- First Horizon will provide the new routing number and account number, if applicable, to each business posting an ACH transaction to your IBERIABANK account(s).
- You can, if you wish, notify your business partners and vendors of the new routing number and account number, if applicable. Please wait until February 22 to ensure transactions will be accepted.
|Debit cards || || |
- Continue to use your current IBERIABANK Visa® business debit card and PIN even after our name changes to First Horizon.
- If your existing card expires on or after February 18, you’ll receive a new IBERIABANK business debit card with the same card number and a new expiration date.
- Beginning December 1, if your existing card expires or is lost or stolen, you’ll receive a new First Horizon Visa® business debit card.
- NOTE: Existing debit card alerts and blocks will not transfer. You’ll need to set these up again on or after February 22.
|Digital Banking || || |
- Your Online and Mobile Banking user IDs and passwords will remain the same unless we contact you directly.
- Instructions for logging in and using First Horizon Digital Banking will be sent via email to all active IBERIABANK online users prior to February 22.
|Online Bill Pay || || |
- In most cases, your list of payees and scheduled payments will be transferred to First Horizon.
- Details on using Bill Pay at First Horizon will be sent to you separately.
|Safe deposit box || || |
- If you currently have a safe deposit box, everything will remain the same at this time unless you were notified separately.
|Rates and service charges || || |
- Promotional interest rates, service charge waivers and discounts will remain the same – with no change to expiration dates.
|Overdraft protection service || || |
- Business account links for overdraft protection on your business checking will continue without interruption.
- Consumer account links for overdraft protection on your business checking will be discontinued.
|Overdraft protection to cover a savings or money market account or from a consumer account || || |
- Overdraft protection service to cover a savings or money market account will no longer be offered. Any current account links to cover an overdraft on a savings or money market account will not convert.