Small Business Digital Banking
What to Expect
User ID and Password
- You will need to know your IBERIABANK User ID and password to log in to First Horizon’s Digital Banking. If you cannot remember them, update them and make note of them by February 18.
- You may be prompted to update your User ID or password upon first login for security purposes.
Touch ID/Face ID
If you use Touch ID/Face ID, you will need to log in using your IBERIABANK User ID and password for the first time, and the app will prompt you to enable Touch/Face ID.
The name of your business will be shown on your profile.
- Be sure your contact information is up to date at IBERIABANK prior to conversion to make sure you get our communications.
- When you first log in on February 22, check to make sure your contact information is correct. Click on the Profile menu in the upper right-hand corner next to your business name and choose My Preferences.
- All other users with access to your profile will continue to have access. They should also use their existing User ID and password to log in unless otherwise prompted.
- To confirm secondary user access, click on the Profile menu next to your business name in the upper right-hand corner and choose Users.
All accounts, including checking, savings, CDs, credit cards, loans and lines of credit on your IBERIABANK profile, will be transferred over and displayed on your new First Horizon digital banking profile.
- 18 months of transaction history will be available. If you need transactions older, please download from IBERIABANK prior to February 18.
- 12 months of account statements will be available on February 22. We will add an additional 6 months of statements after February 22.
Account details like routing number will be available for all applicable accounts.
External Online Accounts
Viewing the balances and transactions of accounts from other digital platforms is not currently supported at this time in Small Business Digital Banking.
Alerts & Enotices
Make note of any alerts you have set up on your profile; these will not transfer and will need to be set back up.
Enotices are not currently supported and will no longer be sent via email.
Bill Pay & Transfers
Bill pay will no longer be limited to a single bill pay account. All eligible accounts will be displayed when making a bill payment.
Business Name On Payments
Payments made from your profile will display the name on your digital profile, not the name on the account.
Payments and Payment History Unable to Transfer
- Payments scheduled past February 22, 2023, will not transfer. Payments must be within a 365-day period.
- Payments scheduled from a personal account will not be transferred. These payments need to be rescheduled from a business account on your profile.
- Payments to payees set up with an email address or a routing and account number.
Timing of Payments
- Bill payments are deducted from the account on the day the check is sent, not the day the check is processed. Make sure to have adequate funds in your account the day the payment is scheduled for to avoid delays.
- Electronic bill payments typically take up to 2 days.
- Bill payments sent via check typically take up to 5 days, but you may want to allow for any delays in postal service delivery.
- Click on recipient details on the Payee page to view the timing of a payee.
- Payees set up with an email address or a routing and account number will be converted for ACH credits service.
- With ACH Credit Origination, pay your employees and suppliers electronically. Efficiently manage these payables through Small Business Digital Banking.
- Payments to these payees will need to be rescheduled.
- ACH Return Item and ACH Same Day Credit transaction fees apply.
- Only one account may be enrolled for ACH credits.
- Bill pay via Direct Connect is not supported at First Horizon. Any bill payments set up in QuickBooks will need to be cancelled prior to February 18 and rescheduled in our regular bill pay to avoid delays in payments.
- It is recommended you download your latest transactions prior to February 18.
- Update to the latest QuickBooks version (if applicable).
First Horizon Bank. Member FDIC.