To file a copyright infringement notification, please submit notification to Designated DMCA Agent of First Horizon Bank and its affiliates including but not limited to First Horizon Advisors, Inc. and First Horizon National Corporation with the following information in accordance with 17 U.S.C. 512(c)(3):
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyright work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyright works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringed or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the First Horizon Bank to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit First Horizon Bank to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which you may be contacted;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Notification should be sent to First Horizon Bank's Designated DMCA Agent via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by postal mail to:
Baker, Donelson, Bearman, Caldwell & Berkowitz, P.C.
165 Madison Avenue, Suite 2000
Memphis, TN 38103
A copy of this notification may be provided to the individual who provided the material that is claimed to be infringed or to be the subject of infringing activity.
Upon receipt of a claim, First Horizon Bank will remove or disable access to the material that is claimed to be infringing. First Horizon Bank will also take reasonable steps to inform the subscriber that it has removed or disabled access to the material.