Mortgages & Loans
- Credit Cards
- Digital Banking
- Private Client
Automatic Savings Service
Save the simple way with this free transfer service that automatically moves money between your linked First Horizon Bank accounts.
- One time set up with the convenience to stop or change transfers at anytime
- Flexibility to set up recurring and future dated transfers and transfer frequency
- Control to manage how long transfers are made
- Get email alerts or messages inside Digital Banking when transfers are upcoming or completed
- Simplified savings – Automatic Savings makes it easy to regularly transfer a portion of your paycheck to a savings account, or even to a child's account
- Total control – track your balances online, at ATMs and on your cell phone using Mobile Banking
Ready to start saving?
- Don't have a First Horizon Bank Savings Account? Compare your choices and apply now, or open one at a branch near you. Setup in Digital Banking takes minutes.
- Next, log in to Digital Banking.
- Select the Transfer Funds tab at the top. (If you need to open an account, select the Open an Account tab at the top.)
- Enter your transfer information, including the "From Account" and "To Account," as well as the amount and date of the transfer. You can also select for the transfer to be repeated.
- Select the Continue button.
- Confirm your transfer information. If everything is correct, select the Transfer Funds button.