Mortgages & Loans
- Credit Cards
- Digital Banking
- Private Client
Digital and Mobile Banking services
Whether you prefer to bank online or on the go, your banking experience has never been better with Digital and Mobile Banking from First Horizon Bank. It's fast, free, and you'll be surprised at how easy it is to use.
Going Digital or Mobile: An Overview
|Service Features||Digital Banking||Mobile Banking|
|View all of your accounts in one place|| || |
|Transfer funds to other accounts|| || |
|Set up recipients & pay bills|| || |
|Set alerts|| || |
|Manage spending, create budgets and savings goals|| || |
|Send money with Zelle®|| || |
|“Freeze” debit or credit card to help prevent unauthorized use|| || |
|Get push notifications|| |
|Fingerprint-enabled logins|| |
|Enable Quick GlanceSM to see balances without logging in|| |
|Deposit Checks remotely with Mobile Deposit|| |
- 24/7 account availability
- Free, quick, and secure way to pay bills, move money, receive statements and more
- Backed by strong encryption and authentication technology as well as our 100% online fraud protection guarantee*
- Stay informed at all times with account Alerts
Getting Started Online
Are there other ways to bank online?
Digital Banking with Quicken®
How do I enroll?
What will I need to enroll?
Anything I need to know after I log in for the first time?
For your security, you will need to add an email address or cell phone number (we recommend adding both) so that we can send you a verification code via text or email anytime you want to make changes to your contact info or add a custom recipient.
What should I know about enrollment and system requirements?
|All you need is a First Horizon Bank Account, an Internet connection and a 128-bit encrypted browser.|
What if I need help?
Rather get started with someone in person?
Find a financial center near you.
Getting Started with Mobile**
- Choose how you want to access Mobile Banking
- Downloadable app for your iPhone,® iPad,® Android™ smartphone or tablet.
- Through your smartphone’s mobile web browser.
- Enroll now in Digital Banking. (Current Digital Banking customers are automatically enrolled; use your existing credentials to log in.)***
- Download the Mobile Banking app by clicking on the appropriate app store logo below.
- Log in using your current Digital Banking credentials.