Mortgages & Loans
- Credit Cards
- Digital Banking
- Private Client
Money Market Savings
Earn more as you save more with a tiered-interest Money Market Savings account.
- $50 minimum opening deposit.
- No monthly service charge if account holder also has a qualifying checking account, or if the total combined balance in First Horizon Bank accounts is at least $5,000. Otherwise, a $9 monthly service charge will be assessed.
- Tiered interest at money market rates based on your daily balance.
- Interest compounded and credited monthly.
- Automatic savings with regular transfers from your checking account.
- Account can be linked to a First Horizon Bank checking account to provide 24-hour access to funds through the ATM.
- FDIC insured up to $250,000.*
- Link to checking for overdraft protection.
- Access to funds by ATM or check.**
- Monthly statements when there are ATM or electronic transactions. Otherwise, quarterly.
- Accessible via Digital Banking.
- Convenient Automatic Savings Service with recurring transfers between accounts via Digital Banking.
$0 – $24,999
$25,000 – $49,999
$50,000 – $99,999
$100,000 – $249,999