Mortgages & Loans
- Credit Cards
- Digital Banking
- Private Client
Save time and money on purchases for your business with the Commercial Card.
First Horizon Bank's Commercial Card is a payment card for business expenditures. Spending limits and controls can be customized to meet your company's needs. The Commercial Card streamlines the purchasing process, particularly for small-dollar purchases and helps reduce the costs of procurement.
- Optimize working capital by extending the payment cycle up to 55 days
- Reduce administrative costs by simplifying and streamlining the payment process
- Decrease fraud exposure significantly by using electronic payments
- Increase management visibility of cash flow and cardholder purchases through robust reporting
- Ensure cardholder adherence to corporate spending policies through automated spending controls that include restricting spending by business category, single purchase limits, time of day the transactions can be authorized or how many transactions can be allowed within a specific time period
- Increase spend visibility over multiple cardholders and/or locations
- Get spending controls to include restricting spending by business category, enacting single-purchase limits, and defining the time of day transactions can be authorized by how many transactions are allowed in a specified period
- Access robust tools to help the Accounts Payable staff manage transaction tracking such as automatic or manual allocations to general ledger codes and the ability to export transaction/coding data to eliminate manual entry in accounting software
- Receive enhanced reporting tools to track spending by suppliers, increasing negotiation leverage on prices and discounts
- Benefit from expense reporting tools like receipt imaging and routing/approval of workflow
- Spending controls based on each employee's purchasing authority
- Comprehensive online reporting which tracks spending by suppliers, employees, within departments, etc.
- Visa® Liability Waiver Program – protects companies from card misuse by terminated employees, up to $100,000 per cardholder