Mortgages & Loans
- Credit Cards
- Digital Banking
- Private Client
Personal Unsecured Lines of Credit
A line of credit that lets you withdraw as much cash as you need at any point in time.
What's a personal unsecured line of credit?
A personal unsecured line of credit is an open-ended loan that a borrower can access at any time.
- Minimum: $15,000
Terms and Repayment
- Draw Period: 24 months
- Repayment Period: 60 months
- Line of Credit Repayment:
- Draw Period: monthly interest only or $50, whichever is greater during the draw period
- Repayment Period: principal and interest based on a variable rate
- Education and Overdraft Protection purpose available
- $15,000 - $24,999 line: 6 months in asset reserves of the qualifying payment
- $25,000 - $50,000 line: 12 months in asset reserves of the qualifying payment
- > $50,000 line: 1x loan amount in asset reserves*
- Fees may apply