Mortgages & Loans
- Credit Cards
- Digital Banking
- Private Client
Providing accessible banking solutions to our clients is always top priority.
At First Horizon Bank, we’re committed to providing superior service to all of our clients, including individuals with disabilities.
We have a number of solutions in place to provide individuals with disabilities with equal access to our banking services. Our solutions are designed to assist with product and service delivery in our banking centers, at ATMs, online and by telephone. We work hard to provide our services in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and applicable state and local laws. Our bankers are also ready to provide assistance upon request.
- We monitor our locations to ensure compliance with the ADA, state and local laws and look for opportunities to improve accessibility for individuals with disabilities by providing accessible ramps, curb cuts, walkways, entrance doors, lobby areas, teller lines, counters and customer service desks. We offer accessible parking spaces for individuals with disabilities at banking centers with onsite parking facilities.
Automated Teller Machines (ATMs)
- Physical access. All First Horizon Bank ATMs are designed to comply with the ADA..
- Visibility and lighting. ATM facilities are maintained to provide adequate lighting and visibility.
- Talking ATMs. First Horizon Bank ATMs employ speech output capabilities to provide accessibility to individuals who are blind or have low vision so they can easily conduct their banking. Our talking ATMs feature voice instructions accessible through headphones inserted into an ATM jack.
- Universal keyboard layout and Braille directional decals. Our ATM keyboards feature a universal layout with a dimple for the “5” key and special raised symbols for locating the ATM's cancellation, enter and clear keys, and directional decals in Braille to help locate the audio input jack.
- First Horizon Bank is committed to providing individuals of all abilities with access to its products and services, including through an accessible website. If you encounter any issues relating to the accessibility of our website, please contact us at 800-382-5465 or firstname.lastname@example.org and we will promptly respond to your message.
Customer Service for Individuals with Disabilities
- For individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing, or with speech disabilities: Our Client Services team is able to support our clients who have engaged relay operator assistance. We will also communicate in our banking centers by exchanging notes, or employing other auxiliary aids or services to ensure effective communication.
- For individuals who are blind or low vision: Bankers will assist these clients in reading and completing basic documents upon request. Clients may also request large-print or Braille statements as noted below.
Additional Modifications to Policies, Practices and Procedures for Individuals with Disabilities
- We review individual requests for modifications to our policies, practices, and procedures on a case-by-case basis in accordance with the ADA and always seek to provide excellent service to individuals with disabilities.
Alternate Format Statements
Alternate format statements (Braille and large print) are available for consumer and business checking and savings accounts at no additional charge. To request alternate format statements, visit your nearest banking center or call:
- Consumer clients: Client Services at 800-382-5465, Monday – Friday, 7:00 a.m. – 10:00 p.m. or Saturday 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. ET
- Business clients: Business Service Center at 888-382-4968, Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. ET
Comments, Questions or Concerns
Please feel free to contact us with any comments, questions or concerns regarding any accessibility issue via our contact us form.