Mortgages & Loans
- Credit Cards
- Digital Banking
- Private Client
Profit Sharing Plans for Retirement
Funds contributed by an employer to a profit sharing plan are discretionary, and go into a separate account for each employee according to the terms of the plan you design. Profit sharing plans have a lot of flexibility in their design, and prototype plans are available to reduce the planning and administrative burden for you.
When a profit sharing plan includes a 401(k) feature, employees may allocate a portion of their salary to their account. Our corporate retirement plan specialists will provide investment options for a profit sharing plan that benefits both your business and your employees.
- Flexible design
- No set annual contribution amount, if you choose
- Option to include a 401(k) feature so employees can also contribute to their accounts
- No business size limitations
- Contributions are not required every year
- Strong employee incentive