Mortgages & Loans
- Credit Cards
- Digital Banking
- Private Client
Zero Balance Account
Concentrate deposits or fund multiple disbursing accounts from a single master account.
A Zero Balance Account allows you to concentrate deposits into a single account or fund multiple disbursing accounts from a single account. This account is ideal if you would like to keep separate accounting records for functions within your organization or if you would like to initiate your investments from a single account.
- Allows you to fund a single master account which in turn automatically funds several disbursement accounts
- You can also fund disbursement accounts to be concentrated into the single master account
- Our DDA operating system allows for the connection of multiple checking accounts you might have for various operating units
- Increased efficiency – by completely automating the process of funds movement, Zero Balance Accounts make your company more efficient
- Enhanced flexibility – allows checks to be written and/or deposits made to any of the sub-accounts, offering more flexibility