Mortgages & Loans
- Credit Cards
- Digital Banking
- Private Client
Variable Universal Life Insurance
Variable Universal Life (VUL) insurance combines security with investment. As the policyholder, you have the freedom to allocate your premium to various investment options.
The performance of the investment controls the amount of the cash value, and the amount of your death benefit. Take charge of your benefits with Variable Universal Life.
- Investment allocation option
- Long-term, permanent policy
- Tax-deferred accumulation of earnings
- Flexible premiums and death benefit
- Usually pays income tax-free death benefit
- Potential withdrawals or loans on the policy*