Mortgages & Loans
- Credit Cards
- Digital Banking
- Private Client
Corporate Retirement Plan Services
Work with our experienced retirement plan specialists who understand the demands placed on plan sponsors.
Working with 401(k) plans can be complex. At First Horizon Advisors, our experienced retirement plan specialists understand the demands placed on plan sponsors, and offer objective investment guidance throughout the process of plan design, build-out and monitoring.
We provide investment consulting services to plan sponsors across a variety of business types that can be delivered on a discretionary or nondiscretionary basis. These services involve working closely with a plan’s responsible party to help design and monitor your plan’s investment options to meet your company’s specific needs.
Our services include:
- Recommendations of:
- investment managers for management of plan assets
- investment options
- potential plan record keepers
- Assistance with an investment policy statement, including development of a new policy or review of an existing policy
- Diversification review and design
- Consultation with respect to a Qualified Default Investment Alternative (QDIA)
- Fee benchmarking
- Employee education
The cornerstone of our offering
Once your retirement plan is set, our ongoing monitoring includes:
- Performance reporting
- vs. benchmark
- vs. peer group
- Expense monitoring
- Target date fund analysis
- Ongoing investment evaluation, reporting and education with plan fiduciaries
- Employee education and enrollment
Let our specialists help you navigate the complex world of employee retirement plans.