Mortgages & Loans
- Credit Cards
- Digital Banking
- Private Client
Universal Life Insurance
An interest-earning policy with the option to adjust your premium and benefit, Universal Life offers flexibility and security.
Universal Life Insurance features interest-earning capabilities, along with reasonable, adjustable premiums and benefits, and a guaranteed death benefit paid by the insurance company.
According to the provisions of the contract, you can increase or decrease the death benefit, which will raise or lower your premiums. This flexibility in a long-term policy allows you to adjust the premium over time as your budget grows and provides permanent coverage so long as you continue to pay your premiums.
- Interest-earning long-term policy
- Adjustable premium and death benefits
- Tax-deferred accumulation of earnings
- Moderate cost
- Death benefit paid by insurance company
- Usually pays income tax-free death benefit
- Potential withdrawals or loans on the policy*