Mortgages & Loans
- Credit Cards
- Digital Banking
- Private Client
First Horizon Bank, founded in 1864, has been serving the financial needs of its customers for more than 150 years.
Today, First Horizon’s holding company, First Horizon National Corporation (NYSE: FHN) is one of the top 50 largest bank holding companies in the U.S. in asset size and includes the following business lines:
- First Horizon Bank, serving customers in Florida, North Carolina, South Carolina, Virginia, and Tennessee.
- FHN Financial, a capital markets subsidiary
- First Horizon Advisors, Inc., the trade name for wealth management services available from First Horizon Bank
First Horizon is an organization with a national reputation for excellence and leadership that is committed to financial integrity and stability.
|Chairman, President & CEO||D. Bryan Jordan|
|Family of Companies||First Horizon Bank, First Horizon Advisors, FHN Financial|
|History||First Horizon Bank founded in 1864|
|Total Assets||$43.7 billion|
|Market Capitalization||$5.0 billion|
|Common Equity Tier One Ratio||8.99%|
|Employees||More than 5,000|
Statistics are accurate as of 9/30/19 and are combined for First Horizon National Corporation. Total Assets and Loans amounts are based on period-end balances.
A Strong Banking Tradition
First Horizon Bank is a regional financial services company with a history of strength and stability. Our organization’s highest priority is understanding people—our customers and our employees—so that we can continue to earn trust in our relationships. We’ve been honored to receive national recognition for the way we deliver for the people we serve and those that serve them.
- Working Mother magazine’s annual list of the 100 Best Companies since 1995
- AARP Best Employers for Workers Over 50 list since 2003
- Multiple Greenwich Excellence Awards for client satisfaction in 2018