Mortgages & Loans
- Credit Cards
- Digital Banking
- Private Client
ACH Cash Concentration and Pre-Authorized Debits
Quickly concentrate receivables into one cash pool with ACH Cash Concentration and Pre-Authorized Debits.
Deposit (ACH) Cash Concentration is ideal for companies with multiple locations that use a local depository bank, but need to quickly concentrate receivables into one cash pool. ACH transactions are created to pull deposits from local banks into First Horizon Bank.
Additionally, the Pre-Authorized ACH Debits service enables you to directly debit your customers on a routine basis when they enroll with your company to approve such a payment method.
- Provides multiple locations with a toll-free number to report daily deposits
- ACH transactions are created easily with a simple phone call
- Using either delivery or a combination of both creates a single cash pool for your use to reduce debt, invest or use for other working capital needs
- Pre-Authorized ACH Debits service offers multiple transmission channels for delivery of data to bank
Same Day ACH Credit Origination
NACHA and the Federal Reserve have approved rules that allow the processing of Same Day ACH transactions. The rules have been implemented and enhanced in separate phases over the past five years. This phased approach allowed the industry to acclimate toward a faster payment process and provided financial institutions ample time to make system changes to meet the processing and funds availability requirements.
While all financial institutions will be required to receive same day ACH transactions, First Horizon Bank will also offer same day origination allowing your business to make payments faster. What this means to you:
- Any qualifying ACH transactions meeting NACHA rules that are originated with a “today” effective date will be processed for same day settlement.
- Same Day ACH will be a First Horizon Bank optional premium service and per transaction fees will apply for any ACH transactions that are initiated with today’s effective date.