Accessing Your Accounts
As of February 22, you’ll have more than 400 banking centers in 12 states across the Southeast at your service. You’ll always be greeted by friendly faces and the kind of professional, personal assistance you’ve come to expect. Most banking center hours will remain the same.
You can continue to use your existing IBERIABANK Visa® debit card at any of our more than 675 First Horizon ATMs.
Digital Banking Services
Whether you prefer to bank online or on the go, your banking experience has never been better with Online and Mobile Banking from First Horizon. It’s fast, free, secure and easy to use.
If you’re currently enrolled in Online Banking at IBERIABANK, your service will transfer automatically to firsthorizon.com. We’ll provide details to you separately so you’re up to speed and ready to go in virtually no time at all.
Touch/Face ID users: You will need your IBERIABANK Online Banking User ID and password to log in to the InfoHub, and to First Horizon Digital Banking for the first time, beginning February 22. If you do not remember them, prior to February 18, you must confirm/update them in Online Banking.
- Login to IBERIABANK Online or Mobile Banking.
- Click the ^ expand arrow at the bottom left of the screen.
- Click Settings, then Security.
- On the security page, please make note of your User ID. If you don’t remember your password, use the forgot password/account recovery procedures, and then make note of your new password.
Here’s just a sampling of what you can do with our Digital Banking services:
- View all your accounts in one place
- Transfer funds to other accounts
- Pay bills
- Set alerts
- Manage spending and create budgets and savings goals
- Send money to family and friends with Zelle®
- “Freeze” your debit or credit card to help prevent unauthorized use
Once you’ve downloaded our Mobile Banking app, you’ll be able to do all of the above and more.
- Get push notifications
- Use fingerprint or facial recognition to log in
- See balances without logging in
- Deposit checks remotely with mobile deposit
Beginning February 22, if you don’t currently bank online at IBERIABANK, you can enroll in First Horizon’s Digital Banking at firsthorizon.com.
Get a Sneak Peek
Scan the code with your smartphone to preview our Digital Banking services.
Beginning February 22, you’ll have one phone number to call for both automated and live personal assistance.
NOTE: The first time you call, you’ll be prompted to set up a passcode to verify your identity.
First Horizon Client Services
Get automated account information 24 hours a day.
Talk to one of our associates at 800-382-5465
Monday – Friday, 7:00 a.m. – 10:00 p.m. ET and Saturday, 7:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. ET.
First Horizon Bank. Member FDIC.