Mortgages & Loans
- Credit Cards
- Digital Banking
- Private Client
Account Analysis Checking
Offset monthly activity charges with credit earned for balances and receive cash management tools to help track your cash flow.
Earn credit for balances maintained in your Account Analysis Checking account to offset your monthly activity charges. A detailed monthly Account Analysis Statement provides an activity summary to facilitate cash management.
Designed for companies with medium – to high – volume activity, First Horizon Bank rewards your business by giving credit for the balances your business maintains.
- Earn credit based on your account balance to offset activity charges – the higher the balances, the more credit you earn
- Monthly Account Analysis Statement
- Summary statement, if you hold multiple accounts
- Monthly summary of Treasury Management services activity
- Cost efficiency – get rewarded for your banking services and high checking balances
- Cash management enhancement – detailed monthly statements provide a comprehensive view of your monthly cash position
- FDIC Insured