Mortgages & Loans
- Credit Cards
- Digital Banking
- Private Client
Serving Your Captive Needs
For organizations who want to manage their own risks rather than paying premiums to third-party insurers, forming a captive insurance company may be a good idea.
There are several benefits to consider, including:
- Greater flexibility in coverage capacity and cost of managing business risk
- Increased control over claims
- Sponsoring businesses can reduce their overall risk profile after formation
- Potential tax savings for underwriting profits and future distributions
- Investment and underwriting income for business expansion
- Helps provide for wealth transfer, as well as estate and succession planning
When your captive investments and banking are handled in the same place, you can enjoy streamlined service and assistance.
|SUPPORTING YOUR UNIQUE NEEDS
| Meet minimum capital requirements, manage savings and provide reinsurance.
|First Horizon Advisors
| Resources to match the statues of each domicile and invest fee income.
| Trusts for specific fee income.