Mortgages & Loans
- Credit Cards
- Digital Banking
- Private Client
Connecting you with solutions as the pandemic evolves
Information and Resources for Personal Banking Customers
Stimulus checks: What you need to know
The IRS and the U.S. Treasury Department are currently delivering the next round of Economic Impact Payments (stimulus payments). If you qualify, you'll likely receive the payment via direct deposit.
We’re committed to keeping you informed throughout the Economic Impact Payment process. The best place to go for questions is the IRS website (opens in a new tab), but we are also updating this site as information is available.
Am I eligible to receive a stimulus check?
- Visit the IRS website to see your eligibility and payment status (opens in a new tab).
Where will the IRS send my payment?
- The IRS will automatically deposit the stimulus payment into the account listed on your most recent tax return.
- If you did not elect to receive a direct deposit, you may receive a paper check or prepaid card.
- Based on advice from the IRS, if your direct deposit fails, you should file your 2020 tax return electronically and claim the Recovery Rebate Credit on the tax return to get your payment and any refund as quickly as possible.
How do I know if I received a payment?
- If you are enrolled in direct deposit with the IRS (opens in a new tab), check your account balance to see if you already received your payment.
- Due to high call volumes and longer wait times, the fastest way to check your account is through online banking or by using mobile banking.
- For a quick notification, set up an account alert. Simply log in and select Settings, then Manage Alerts.
- You can also use our automated phone system at 800-382-5465. Select option 1 when prompted.
As of 3/12/21.
Personal Banking Financial Relief and Support
Find additional support and financial relief for those affected by COVID-19.Let us help
Need to Visit a Branch?
In-person service appointments aren't required, but recommended during the pandemic. We're here to help – just make an appointment in advance of your visit.
Support for our Business Banking Customers
PPP Loan Forgiveness Webinar
Listen to a recording of our recent PPP Loan Forgiveness Webinar for guidance on requirements and eligibility.Get info
SBA’s Small Business Relief Solutions
Recent legislation offers financial relief through the SBA to businesses that have been impacted by COVID-19.Learn more
Business Banking Financial Relief and Support
Please contact your banker or the Business Service Center for questions related to COVID-19.Call our Business Service Center 888-382-4968
The Paycheck Protection Program: Working for you
How IBERIABANK and First Horizon Bank* have supported clients with the Paycheck Protection Program (PPP)
Approved more than 32,761 loans
for businesses in need.
Funded over $4.2B loans
to local businesses.
Helped sustain over 541,615 jobs
across our communities.
As of 9/15/2020. *IBERIABANK is a division of First Horizon Bank.
Flexibility to fit the times
Need to adapt your business due to COVID-19? Clover Flex can help you quickly set up curbside or contactless payments. Or, move to a more online model with Virtual Terminal. Check out our special offer now. Learn More